Approach to Therapy:
We use short-term, evidence-based approaches in working with our clients. We generally aim for treatment plans of about six to twelve sessions for most kinds of challenges. We know that therapy is expensive, and we like to stay focused and help our clients achieve success as quickly as possible.
We offer therapy for children, teenagers and their parents, as well as adults individually. When working with children, we typically find treatment is most successful when the parent(s) play a part in the treatment of the child.
We offer therapy to address:
- Parenting Difficulties (Including Discipline)
- Behaviour Challenges at Home or at School
- ADHD and Learning Disorders
- Strategies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Depression and Self-Harm
- Anger Management