Some of our presentations include:
Practical Strategies for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Practical Strategies for Teaching Assistants Working with Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Anxiety Strategies for Teachers
- Social Skills Strategies for Parents Using the PEERS Program
- Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Strategies for Teams Working with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- ADHD: What It Looks Like, and How Teachers Can Address It
- Helping Kids Get to Sleep
- We have done presentations for various local school divisions including St. Albert Public Schools, Evergreen Catholic, Edmonton Catholic, and Black Gold School Division.
We can tailor our presentations to accommodate a variety of group sizes and lengths of time. We set these rates to be very competitive with the cost of professional development sessions in the community. Please Contact Nexus Psychology for detailed pricing information.