Dorrie Koscielnuk, M.Ed., Registered Psychologist, Owner/Director
I have been working as a psychologist for over a decade, but my clinical work has evolved overtime. I spent many years working on complex assessment and diagnostic clinics at the Glenrose Hospital. This was the cornerstone to my specialized assessment training, particularly in assessing and diagnosing individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
In 2012 I opened the doors to Nexus Psychology. What began as a solo venture, quickly evolved into bustling and dynamic private practice. Each psychologist within Nexus Psychology brings a different set of clinical skills, but all of us unite with one common goal: to provide outstanding clinical service to the clients that we serve.
My clinical focus currently includes:
- Assessment and Diagnostics in the following areas: Autism Spectrum Disorder (adults and children), Learning Assessments, Early Learning Assessments, Gifted Assessments
- School Psychology: I provide behaviour support, assessment services, and teacher consultation within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Parent Consultation: Home team support for children with complex medical and developmental needs.
- Intake and Coordination of Services within Nexus
- Mentorship and supervision to psychologists and behaviour therapists.